If you no longer use CareZone and wish to cancel your account, you can use the cancel account tool on the CareZone website.
For your account security, account cancelations must be authorized by the registered account owner.
How to cancel your CareZone account:
- Open this link: https://carezone.com/accounts
- —If you're not yet signed in, you'll be prompted to enter your registered CareZone email and password.
- Once you're signed in, review the profile name in the top right corner to ensure you're canceling the preferred account.
- Tap the Cancel Account button next to your main profile's name.
- Then type CANCEL in the required field.
- Tap the Cancel button to confirm. (This is permanent!)
If you forgot your CareZone password, use this link: https://carezone.com/users/password/new
If you're not actively using your account, but want to access your information in the future—there's no need to cancel. You can safely store your information with CareZone for free and access it anytime.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help!