The insurance and identification cards you scan into CareZone are safely stored in the CareZone profile for easy access when you need them. Learn how to add insurance cards.
Here's how to access and view the cards:
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Tap on the profile name ("You", "Dad") at the top of the module list. If you don't see it, tap "<" in the upper left corner.
- Next to Insurance/ID, tap on Tap to view X cards.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left so the side menu bar appears.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap View Profile.
- Tap View Profile (again) or Complete this profile (if you have not completed it).
- Scroll down and tap on tap to manage your insurance ID cards.
Insurance cards aren't accessible on CareZone.com just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added on the web, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
If you're stuck, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!