You can store useful information in your CareZone profile—your insurance cards, your birthday, even your medical conditions. The information that is entered into your profile can be printed out on Emergency Cards.
To edit your login email, you'll need to use CareZone.com. Learn more about changing your login email.
- Tap on "You" or the profile you'd like to edit from your module listing. If you don't see it, tap "<" in the upper left corner.
- Tap Edit in the upper right hand corner
- Tap on the section that you'd like to make changes to (such as your contact information or your health information)
If you'd like to add a profile photo, tap the initial or the photo at the top, then select where your new photo comes from:"Take Photo" or "Choose from Library" and select a new profile photo.
- Tap Save in the upper right hand corner to save your changes!
Tap the three dashed lines in the upper left corner
- Tap Home.
- Tap View Profile.
- Tap Complete this profile.
- Tap on the Pencil button in the lower right hand corner to edit your profile
- Tap on a field to enter information.
If you'd like to add a profile photo, tap on the initial in the circle at the top (e.g. "E" for Erin), which should open options for selecting a photo: from your phone gallery, or take a new photo.
- Tap the checkmark at the top to save your changes.
- Go to https://carezone.com instead of from the app.
- Sign-in in the upper right corner.
- Click on Your Profile which is at the bottom of the module listings on the right side of the page.
- Make desired changes to profile.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom to save the changes to your profile.
If you're stuck, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!