CareZone makes it easy to always have your, or a loved one's, identification cards easily accessible at the clinic, or in an emergency.
Simply scan your photo ID or driver's license into CareZone using your phone's camera and they'll be available whenever you need them. Once you've added your ID cards to CareZone, it's easy to access them again. Learn more about accessing your ID cards here.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Make sure you are on your Home screen looking at your listing of all your CareZone profiles.
If you don't see it, tap "<" in the upper left corner.
- Tap on "You" or the name of the profile you'd like to edit from your module listing (e.g. Medications, Journal, etc.).
- Next to "Photo ID", tap on +Add photo ID.
- Select the type of ID you want to add—Driver's License or Photo ID—and press Scan card.
- Tap on "Front of your card" on the screen to take an image of your card.
- If your photo is clear, press Use Photo to save it.
- Repeat and take a photo of the back of your card.
- Add a description (ie: Mom's driver's license)
- Tap Done in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap the menu list icon “☰” (top left).
- Tap the Home button.
If you're adding identification cards to a different profile, tap the drop down arrow and select the name of the profile you'd like to add to.
- Tap Add your Driver's License/ID cards.
- Tap on Front of your card and line up your identification card and tap Accept.
- Tap on Back of your card and line up the back of your card and tap Accept.
- Tap Submit to save.
You can't add your identification cards on them at CareZone.com just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added on the web, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
If you're stuck, send an email to email@example.com and we'll help you out!