CareZone makes it easy to always have your, or a loved one's, identification cards easily accessible at the clinic, or in an emergency.
Simply scan your photo ID or driver's license into CareZone using your phone's camera and they'll be available whenever you need them. Once you've added your ID cards to CareZone, it's easy to access them again. Learn more about accessing your ID cards here.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Tap the Home icon (bottom left corner) to return to the main dashboard.
- Select the profile name of the person you are adding a card for. To select a profile, tap the profile icon (upper left corner). Then, tap the name of the profile you wish to view (e.g. “Mary”)
- Tap the PROFILE tab from the top navigation (upper right corner).
- Tap Add photo ID from the Photo ID field.
- Tap the type of card you wish to add (e.g. Driver's License or Photo ID)
- A camera view will appear.
- Place your card on a flat surface and hold your device’s camera lens directly over the front of the card.
- Tap the shutter button (bottom center) when the front card image is focused and aligned within the frame brackets on your screen.
- Tap Use Photo to save the front of your card.
- Repeat and take a photo of the back of your card.
- Tap Use Photo to save the back of your card.
- If you're adding a Driver's License, the back barcode will scan automatically. If you don't have a barcode, tap No barcode? Tap here (top left corner).
- To add a description, tap the Description field, then tap Save.
- Tap Done when finished (upper left corner).
- Tap the menu list icon “☰” (top left).
- Tap the Home button.
If you're adding identification cards to a different profile, tap the drop down arrow and select the name of the profile you'd like to add to.
- Tap Add your Driver's License/ID cards.
- Tap on Front of your card and line up your identification card and tap Accept.
- Tap on Back of your card and line up the back of your card and tap Accept.
- Tap Submit to save.
You can't add your identification cards on them at CareZone.com just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added on the web, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
If you're stuck, send an email to email@example.com and we'll help you out!