Your information is protected by a secure password, and we encrypt all your information, but you can add extra security with a four-digit passcode.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Tap the back "<" button in the upper left corner of the app until you can't any more.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper left.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Passcode Lock.
- Tap Turn Passcode On.
- Choose a four digit passcode (e.g. "1234", but hopefully a code that's harder to guess!)
- Re-enter your passcode just so we can make sure we have it correct!
- Tap Require Passcode if you'd like a delay in how long before the app asks for your passcode once it is closed (e.g. 5 minutes, 1 hour).
- Tap Done.
You can't add a passcode on Android just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added to the Android app, vote up the idea on our Suggestion Board!
If you're stuck, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!