It's pretty easy to change your email address, but you'll need to go to CareZone.com (on your computer) to do it.
- Go to CareZone.com on a web browser (don't use the app).
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner of the page.
- Go to Your Settings via the little drop–down arrow next to your name in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter your new email address next to Your sign–in email.
- You will need to enter your password to change your sign–in email.
- Click Save changes at the bottom.
If you do not have to enter your password, you have attempted to change your email in the wrong place on CareZone. This can be confusing, as you can enter an alternative email address in the "Profile" section, but to change your login email, you must be in Your Settings.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
You can't change your login email in the iOS app just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added to the app, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
You can't change your login email in the Android app just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added to the app, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
If you're stuck, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!