Medication reminders help you (or a loved one you're caring for) stay on top of a medication schedule no matter how complex it may be.
Newly scanned medications may be assigned a default time, based on the details on the original prescription label (e.g. 8:00 AM daily for a med that says to be taken with breakfast). The reminder time will also be set to the time zone you are currently located in.
If you'd like to change your reminder time, (e.g. from 8:00 AM to 7:00 AM), please find helpful instructions below.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Open the Medications module.
- Tap a medication name (e.g. Ibuprofen).
- Under Reminders, tap the existing reminder time to edit (e.g. 8:00 AM).
- To change the hour and minutes, tap the time field and select a new time.
- Tap the days of the week to checkmark your preferred reminder days.
- Tap Done (top right corner)
- Tap Save (top right corner).
Tap here to open the CareZone app.
- Go to the Medications module.
- Tap a medication name to change the reminder (e.g. Ibuprofen).
- Under Med Reminders, tap the current reminder time (e.g. 8:00 AM).
- Select a new time from the clock. (To adjust, tap the hour or minutes fields shown at the top).
- Tap Done to save your new med reminder.
- To change the days of the week, tap the frequency shown (e.g. Daily or Mon, Wed...).
- To select a day, tap the day to highlight it (to unselect it, tap it again until it's white).
- Tap Done to save your preferred reminder days.
- Tap the back button to Save (upper left corner) and return to your Medications list.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com any time. We're here to help!