iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Tap Trackers from your CareZone profile menu list.
- Tap the name of the tracker to export (e.g. Blood Glucose).
- Tap the share icon at the top right (it's next to the "+" icon).
- Select a time frame to export (e.g. Past 30 days, Past 90 days, Past year).
- Select an export option (e.g. export to Message, Mail, Notes, PDF, Print, etc).
- Complete the steps for the selected method to complete the export.
Android InstructionsExporting Trackers is not yet available on Android—but it's in the works! (Thank you for your committed patience!)
Trackers are not yet featured on the website at CareZone.com.
If you'd like to show your support to bring Trackers to the web, vote on our Suggestion Board here: Add Trackers to CareZone.com
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!