iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Tap the Insurance icon (bottom of the screen).
- Tap the name of the insurance card you wish to add (e.g. Health Insurance or Medicare).
- A camera view will appear.
- Place your card on a flat surface and hold your device's camera lens directly over the card.
- Tap the shutter icon (bottom center) when the card image is focused and aligned within the brackets on your screen.
- Tap Use Photo to save the front of your card.
- Repeat and take a photo of the back of your card.
- To add a description of your insurance card, tap the Edit Card button. Then, tap on the Description field to add additional details (e.g. "Family health insurance card").
- Press Save (upper right corner).
- When finished, tap Done (upper left corner).
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left so the side menu bar appears.
- Tap on the Insurance module.
- Tap the tile for the type of insurance card you want to add—Health Insurance or Medicare.
- A camera view will appear. Line up the front of your insurance card within the frame and take the photo.
- If your photo is clear, press Accept to save it.
- Repeat and take a photo of the back of your insurance card.
- To add a description to the card (ie: Family health insurance card), tap on the photo of the card and press the checkmark when you’re done.