Edit info in Trackers
When you record data in Trackers, the details often matter. If you need to make changes to a Tracker entry, you can edit the data anytime!
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Tap the Trackers module (bottom right).
- Tap the name of the tracker you would like to edit (e.g. Blood Pressure).
- Tap the three dots "..." at the far right to edit data for that entry.
- Tap any field to type in new data, or tap the X (far right) to delete data.
- Tap Save when you're finished editing (top right).
- Or, to delete all data in the Tracker entry, tap the red Delete Data button at the bottom. Then tap Delete Data again to confirm.
- Tap Trackers (top left).
- Scroll through the list to locate the Tracker you would like to edit (e.g. Blood Pressure).
- Tap View all data below the Tracker of your choice.
- Scroll through the list of dates (at the bottom) to locate an entry to edit.
- Press and hold on a Tracker entry to select it.
- A pencil icon and trash can icon will appear at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the pencil icon to edit an entry (top right corner).
- Tap any field to edit or delete data for that field.
- Tap the checkmark to save changes (top right).
- Or, tap the trash can icon to permanently delete all data for that entry.
We're sorry! Trackers are not yet featured on the website at CareZone.com.
If you'd like to show your support to bring Trackers to the web, please feel free to vote on our Suggestion Board here: Add Trackers to CareZone.com
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time. We're here to help!