Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Glenn B Knight shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This suggestion is currently in review and brainstorming is well underway! Please check back here for updates (or vote on this idea to automatically receive an update in the future). Thanks for your patience and support! — CareZone Team

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ronald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use care zone to monitor my blood sugar. Can it also determine the A1C? Or can it average out the blood sugar levels at a set period of time. Your graph is good but can it be printed out with the notes
        Thanks
        Ron

• Dan L. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with many here about adding an A1C tracker. By the next time my lab work is done I often forget what my last result was. Rather than digging through my paperwork, it would be so much easier to go to this app and there it is. Better yet, a tracker to add all common lab results would be great and add onto that tracker as necessary or by suggestions. Since using this app, I have had to enter all of my lab results and details by typing each one by hand in the journal section. Because of some health reasons, my hands become very shaky at times and it took me forever. Please staff, apply your great talents and add to this app the many necessary suggestions people agree upon. Thank you for what is here so far.

• Robert Bockus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To have the ability to track the HbA1c would give me a better method of how to keep my sugar under control and adjust my eating habits. Instant knowledge of where my HbA1c is would give me better control.

• Gwen Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is just important that we keep track of our A1C as it is our glucose, now saying g that I love the program and would love to see ALL my medical needs here in one program. Thank-you
        Ola Ann Gwennita Reynolds

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to see you advance to the point that glucose meters would be able to communicate with app the way they do with an insulin pump. Record the readings automatically. this would be veryy very helpful

• Beverly van Messel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm at my doctor's office and want to remember my results from appointment to appointment. Since I can monitor daily blood sugar levels, why not test results, too?

Ability to track other lab results, like cholesterol, would also be valuable. It would sure beat an Excel spreadsheet!

• Mick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding the average for A1c for a 60 day average from home glucose monitoring would be a great option. A1c = ((60 day Glucose avg)+46.7)/28.7 This could be displayed on the Blood Glucose Tracker.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My dentist and other doctors are all ways asking me what my a1c is and this would make it easier to remember.

• Mick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding the average for A1c for a 60 day average from home glucose monitoring would be a great option.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base