I suggest you...

Add Ability to Print / Share Trackers

would be great to be able to print a tracker section to take to Doctors office visits. Ability to print each category separately. that would be great in my healthcare situation anyway.

1,913 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Terry Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news!

Printing, sharing, and exporting Trackers is now available in the CareZone app for both Android and iOS!

Learn how to use this new feature in the link below:

http://support.carezone.com/knowledgebase/articles/1833823-print-share-and-export-trackers

Thanks for taking the time to share your idea and for being a part of CareZone!

—Ivy
    Community Manager, CareZone

216 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to print out the tracking data. This feature is the real selling point to your service (I don't use the pharmacy feature). To be able to share the info with a health care provider would be most valuable.

• David Moyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to print trackers would be a tremendous improvement to an already great app. Hopefully this will come to pass in the very near future

• Alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please enable Trackers to be printed or shared via PDF, like the others. Thank you!

• KAREN RIEGER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My doctor periodically requests my blood pressure tracking information. Since I am unable to print a report from Carezone, I am tracking BP in two apps, BP Companion and Carezone. This is very terribly inefficient. If you are not going to allow print capabilities of trackers, then would you at least consider allowing the import of data from another app?

• natty suarez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please allow us to print the trackers..that way we could just print it and give it to the Drs...your app is fantastic I use it all the time to keep my husbands meds, blood sugar and blood pressure

• Nancy Swack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to print tracker info would be very helpful in order to share with doctors.

• gakimzey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to print trackers would be of great benefit to me in sharing with the Veterans Administration Doctors. Need this ASAP

• DawgDew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love being able to print Trackers. Also, add a place for a few notes on daily Tracker logs and the ability to print the Tracker with/without these notes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Moving on to a different app/software. The ability to print is non-negotiable as another commenter made. It's 2016 for goodness sake folks!

• WALTER HILLMAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. We should be able to download, export and print our tracking data of all categories for review and addition to our medical files at the Doctor's office or our Home files.

• Denise M. (Orr) Goshert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the updated version of CZ, I'm surprised it didn't included an exporting feature especially fir the tracker, as well as expand the items that can be tracked i.e. INR for those on bloodthinners?

• Alvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to print the graph of my blood sugar levels for the month.

Feedback and Knowledge Base