I suggest you...

Add Ability to Print / Share Trackers

would be great to be able to print a tracker section to take to Doctors office visits. Ability to print each category separately. that would be great in my healthcare situation anyway.

1,878 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Terry Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

216 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John J Kelly, III commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to print my blood glucose tracker for my doctor . how can I do this . when will you get this feature activated

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this was sent in over 2 years ago I assumed when I downloaded the app it was a full service app I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and now I fined I can not print my trackers I will end this service and find one that works

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure what other features you're looking to add but printing Trackers should be a priority. Any update from the Dec 16 2016 Planned statement that was posted?

• Lee Rittiner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not a tech expert by a long shot but I think the ability to print might solve the exporting request. If it was laid out right, the printed copy could be scanned with an OCR. It could also be a PDF fill in the blank form. That could then be used to expedite the exporting of data.

I use the Tracker however I may have to switch to another app because I cannot print the information when I need it. Please make printing option available soon.

• Seabliss69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would or really need to print my trackers to take to doctor's visits as well. Especially when it comes to the history or trending of my blood pressure. I truly hope the ability to print this and or all trackers happens...

• William Benson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add tracking to your web site, and add ability to print the tracking vitals for my doctors!
        I have COPD and this would really help my doctors!!!

• Sharon Eagleton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm glad to see you are planning on printing for the trackers. I hope you also have the graph of the blood pressure to be able to print. Love the app

I need to be able to discuss my blood pressure tracking with my physician. Currently, it is difficult to discuss this with my physician because I have no way to present a copy to my provider. She wants to include this in my chart so she can compare it week to week and month to month. Thanks.

• Jerry Madrid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Taking a printed report of any tracker could be a useful tool at doctors visits by following trending

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the option of "what has been taken" - without this it is not nearly as useful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base