I suggest you...

Add Ability to Print / Share Trackers

would be great to be able to print a tracker section to take to Doctors office visits. Ability to print each category separately. that would be great in my healthcare situation anyway.

1,865 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Terry Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

216 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Florence Mason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would hope they make it where we can email the trackers to the doctors so they can adjust meds without having to go in each time

• Pamela Splettstoesser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My doctor ask me to print my BP which I had been tracking with this app for three weeks and we were so disappointed to find out it was not possible to share this info or print it. Great app if the trackers were accessible to the doctor. My husband and I both use this app for our BP and his diabetes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need it this week to give to my Diabetis Dr. This is why I test 3 times per day and why I have used your software.
        What good is owning an elephant if you can't use his trunk?

• Thomas Krpata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the option to print a list of the things you are tracking such as blood sugar, weight, mood all based on a selected date range in order to give to my Doctor. This way I don't need different applications , one to track medicine and medical information and another to check daily monitoring.

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the backup, 14 months later. No pun intended, love your application, thank you for it, but I too need a way to backup.

What happens when you upgrade phones?

• Edwin G Manning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too think the ability to graph numeric values would be helpful. Option of printing them would be helpful.

• Jamie Senior commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see why this couldn't be done as my
        One-Touch Verio Sync imports my readings from my machine into their app. Couldn't you work something out with them to be able to import it into this app?

• Gabriella Jean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you develop a way for me to send my blood sugar results from my blood glucose monitor to the app which in turn I can send to my doctor? Also I would like to have the ability to send blood pressure and other health issues to my doctor.

• Jennifer Alvarez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I noticed many users have requested the option to track multiple items, e.g. Financial, medicine (with check off box), sitters, and so on). I think if/when these tracking options are added a graph shod be implemented as well to see any trends. Being able to print the graph may also be helpful to some.

• James Nakagawa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I go all in and use the service as the primary way to manage everything, then even after a care receiver passes away, some of the data might still be important for managing and settling the estate. If at some point I decide that I no longer need the service, there should be a way to get an archival copy of everything to satisfy record retention guidelines, you know, just in case. Not really sure what format might be most appropriate, though.

• Andy Harwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think those needs to be more of sync function than a data export. The backup device could be an iPhone, iPad, or other storage device, and I think it should work more like drop box where every time you connect the external device it asks if you want to sync or you set it to it to a full synch every week for example, with daily journal updates

• AdminWalter Smith (CTO, CareZone) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the suggestion, Jason. What format do you think would be most useful for the export? Do you envision just printing it out for reference, or would you be importing it into another application or service?

• Jason Baragry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

profiles contain a lot of important and sensitive information. I need to ensure I have a backup strategy for that information. CZ should provide an export service to allow people to have their own local backup of that information.

1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base