I suggest you...

Add Ability to Print / Share Trackers

would be great to be able to print a tracker section to take to Doctors office visits. Ability to print each category separately. that would be great in my healthcare situation anyway.

1,865 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Terry Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

216 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Amanda Finch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on when printing for trackers will be available?! This seems to be a pressing issue that many users have been asking about.

• Brian Guiler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the tracker, I use it to track my sugar readings and this would be amazing to print off to show doctor. please add soon. pretty please

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wal-Mart n my physician require tracking of my glucose 2a a day I really need to print out my tracking info with graphs. This needs to be done now.

I'm in the middle of a disability review and just found out the data I've entered can't be exported or printed. I don't know what to do now except copy it all to some other tracker. I used My Pain Diary on the iphone for several years and never would have changed except the android version sucks.

• Michael g. Codere sr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well I am very upset. this site is useless after all this time using it I find out I can not print any of my trackers . I had to have this for my doctor asap for pain in head. unreal.

• Cindy vornlocker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to be able to send are doctor are blood test. So they have it befor we go. I hopping we can do this soon

• Jeremiah Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if I could email my doctor all the info I have tracked such as blood pressure, height, weight and journal entries with out them needed the app as well.

• Charyl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree this would be great, especially when seeing my dietician! I have to transfer my numbers from my tracker to their paperwork. It would be so much easier to just print the tracker out, and then, I could also share how amazing this app truly is.

I agree. I like your app quite a bit. But until I can email the tracker information, I will have to continue to use a different app with that ability. Keep up the good work.

• Nona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to print out trackers for doctor visits...this is real time and they can see duration and intensity.

Feedback and Knowledge Base