I suggest you...

Add Ability to Print / Share Trackers

would be great to be able to print a tracker section to take to Doctors office visits. Ability to print each category separately. that would be great in my healthcare situation anyway.

1,743 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Terry Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

204 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I noticed that you acknowledge the idea of providing a method to print Tracker data on Dec 16, 2016 but have not implemented this highly suggest feature. I hope that more users will voice a greater displeasure with your timing on this important feature.

• Mariuxi Luna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was discussed back on 12/16, is this feature available now?
        I need to print my tracker to my doctor.

• Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should be able to print out your tracker info as well as email to physician, and your tracker mobile data should sync automatically with your web page. That would make this app perfect. Thank you

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app is useless without the ability to print the tracker info to share with medical professionals. This is the only one that doesn't

• Jenny McAllister commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any updates as to when the printing features might be added. Tracking is one of the reasons I started using this app but if i can't print them to share with my doc then this may not be the app I need. That would be a shame because I really like this app.

• Teri Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it so I can send my diabetics meter for say the last 14 days to my doctors. Or be able to print out the amount of days they want.

• Terry Betts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This idea was posted in June, 2015. On December 16, 2016 Courtney Smith responded that more trackers are being added and printing will be available, It is now July 24, 20917, two years after the first post. Just how long does it take for Carezone to follow through?

• Nina Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to track my BP for my cardiologist so I'd love to see it printable. Would save me a lot of work handwriting it daily as I take it then having to type it up for each visit.

• Norman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just realized that I can print everything EXCEPT THE TRACKER. Isn't the tracker, the whole point of this app? So I can share it with my doctor.

I'll be looking for a new app

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base