I suggest you...

Add Ability to Print / Share Trackers

would be great to be able to print a tracker section to take to Doctors office visits. Ability to print each category separately. that would be great in my healthcare situation anyway.

1,910 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Terry Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news!

Printing, sharing, and exporting Trackers is now available in the CareZone app for both Android and iOS!

Learn how to use this new feature in the link below:

http://support.carezone.com/knowledgebase/articles/1833823-print-share-and-export-trackers

Thanks for taking the time to share your idea and for being a part of CareZone!

—Ivy
    Community Manager, CareZone

217 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to create my own trackers!!!

Can you create a build your own to customize categories tracked.

Need to track food/fluid intake, Output, things like bowel movements, diareah, reactions to diet, meds,

• Anglhrt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is SO different between iPhone and Android that you can't make them both print a tracker... Why do we android users have to wait..?

• Dwayne Rouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on already, Iphones are not the only smart phone out there. I refuse to purchase an I phone. I like my android. Get with the program and make this available to print on Android already. We have been waiting long enough...

• Andy Lukoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add ability to print tracker graphs - a picture is worth more than 1000 words in the medical community

Can’t print trackers?????
        Looks like they don’t care want the users need
        Guess we will be going to another app

• David Bennett Kane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to talk my Tracker data and share it with my medical team, either by email, PDF, CSV, Text or all of the above. Much as you can share Medicine data now. Please also provide a timeline for completion as at least one other Suggestion approved by CareZone has yet to be implemented even though such was approved nearly 2 years ago.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Printing of Tracker items, especially critical is the vital signs should be at the top of the list!!!

• Henry O. Beard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, from the other comments it seems printing has been scheduled for 18 months. Apple can introduce 3 Iphones in that time! Obviously it is not a priory. Now to send info the my Doctor I have to manually create a spreadsheet. I'm looking for another app!

I noticed that you acknowledge the idea of providing a method to print Tracker data on Dec 16, 2016 but have not implemented this highly suggest feature. I hope that more users will voice a greater displeasure with your timing on this important feature.

• Mariuxi Luna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was discussed back on 12/16, is this feature available now?
        I need to print my tracker to my doctor.

• Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should be able to print out your tracker info as well as email to physician, and your tracker mobile data should sync automatically with your web page. That would make this app perfect. Thank you

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base