I suggest you...

Add Trackers Module to CareZone.com Website

I always feel better if my data is available on the web, as well as on my phone. That way, I won't loose it if one or the other device fails.

1,265 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donna Lee Fay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

205 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree. Tracking my vitals are just as important as all the other options. Please add to website.

• William E "Bill" Lindley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just loaded the iOS version on my I pad because I have care zone on my Android. Is ther a difference my dear sweet care zone team? I trust not !

• Karen Baglio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too agree that having trackers available on the web is very helpful. I love this site and APP. It has made my life so much easier. Thanks!!

• Gerhard Venter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm waiting to switch from MyNetDiary but I won't do it until the CareZone trackers are available on the Web.

• Tracy Goggin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please add all trackers to the online Web Site. Would be help to see the tracking better and be able to print.

• Steven Francis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a great addition to CareZone.com to have the same capabilities that are available on the Android version.

• Jamison Long commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when are you adding the trackers module to the web? I have people caregivers and my drs office I want to see my trends.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good to have access to the trackers when on your computer. I would also like to print the trackers.

• James Henry Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please add the tracker to the computer my dr like the app but wish he could download the tracker ay he office, as now he copy it from my phone

• Robert J Murray Sr. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I personally would Like to have trackers added to the web, I'm trying to set up this profile so that I can share this with my nurse but she needs to have access to the trackers file, If you can help with that I would be most grateful I'm 51 and I need all the help I can get. so;thank you for your time in this matter. RJM.

• Sharon Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, being able to print and/or share (from moble device or home computer) a report on all items I am tracking is a must so I can provide the info to a doctor and/or home health worker. As it is now, all I can see to do is take screen shots of each one separately. 'Trackers' should be part of the overall report and yet be able to print or share separately. Thank you for your time and I do pray this update happens SOON. :)

• Kelly McHargue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to add the tracking feature for blood pressure, pulse and blood sugars. There also needs to be a way to print the tracking entries.

Feedback and Knowledge Base