I suggest you...

Add Trackers Module to CareZone.com Website

I always feel better if my data is available on the web, as well as on my phone. That way, I won't loose it if one or the other device fails.

1,265 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donna Lee Fay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

205 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John See commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

adding trackers and the ability to print them would be a great advantage when making Dr. visits.

• Janet Butts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very frustrated that I cannot print out any of the trackers for my doctor. I have to write each of them down now to give to my doctor tomorrow. What a waste of time.,

• Karen Turney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need access to trackers on the website and a printable format/report.
        It would be helpful to have a comment section for each tracker within the tracker log. I.e., make a comment about why glucose is high, low glucose and what action was taken,

• Deborah Lynn Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring trackers to the web version! It would also be amazingly helpful if trackers could generate printable reports like the med lists. Especially for diabetics!

• Francisca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So on the app...I can share my medications as a pdf......

BUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT SHARE MY TRACKERS?!!!! WHY HAVE THEM AT ALL IF WE CANNOT GIVE A PRINT OUT TO OUR DOCTORS.
        I GUESS I"LL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER APP THAT DOES....wow...I just starting using the app and this is such a huge disappointment.

• Francisca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why the website version would not have what the app has is beyond me. You collect personal information from people and they can't even print it?!!! What's the deal. Who do I talk to?

• Tina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to print out my blood pressure tracking as a medication I take can effect my B.P.
        I read above that you will be updating the web site "soon". This comment was made in June. It is August. So.... When is Soon?

• Edward Lopez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please include Trackers on CareZone.Com. As a 100% totally and permanently disabled retired veteran, there are many issues that I must log due to memory loss for upcoming doctor appts (PTSD, Migranes, Mental Health, Blood Preasure & Glucose).

Thanks...

• Kathie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your entry dated June 24 2015 stated you are adding the Trackers module. This is July 2017! What's the hold up? Without trackers data to show my doctor, this app is useless.

• windracer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been an open feature request since 2015 and it's still not implemented? The web site should mirror all of the options/features in the mobile app please!

• Gwen P. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been tracking my BP and glucose levels and need to show then to the dr tomorrow...just realized that I can't print it...now I have to hand write them all down from the last 6 months...uggghhh...would be so much easier if I could print them or export them.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App not very useful without the ability to edit and print trackers from a computer. Please fix this soon.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to keep track of my blood pressure for my cardiologist and I was hoping I could print it off for him from the tracker. Please try to add it as soon as possible. It would make my life so much simpler. Thanks.

• Christy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this gets added very soon. I would like to print a tracker for the doctor. I would not have used it if I did not know I couldn't get back to it for an easy print for the doctor. We are tracking Blood Pressure for my elderly mother. PLEASE ADD IT!! Thank you!

• Luis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trackers are helpful especially when you see multiple doctors. Please add

Feedback and Knowledge Base