I suggest you...

Add Trackers Module to CareZone.com Website

I always feel better if my data is available on the web, as well as on my phone. That way, I won't loose it if one or the other device fails.

1,220 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donna Lee Fay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

190 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App not very useful without the ability to edit and print trackers from a computer. Please fix this soon.

I need to keep track of my blood pressure for my cardiologist and I was hoping I could print it off for him from the tracker. Please try to add it as soon as possible. It would make my life so much simpler. Thanks.

• Christy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this gets added very soon. I would like to print a tracker for the doctor. I would not have used it if I did not know I couldn't get back to it for an easy print for the doctor. We are tracking Blood Pressure for my elderly mother. PLEASE ADD IT!! Thank you!

• Luis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trackers are helpful especially when you see multiple doctors. Please add

Trackers are important to share with my doctor. Unable to print, doc must look at my phone. Need to be able to print out just like med pages.

On June 24, 2015 Courtney Smith posted that you were planning on updating the website with the trackers module. What happened? It would be very convenient to be able to print out the information that is being tracked.

PLEASE Add Trackers to the Website and PLEASE advise how to EDIT the tracker items.... like adding new things myself to track!!

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to be able to track on the web! Needed to add a new medicine that I picked up at work but unfortunately tracking isn't available on the web. Hopefully, I'll still remember when I have access to my phone :-(

• Lynda Diane Vargas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a diebetic, my endocrinologist is requesting an email of my glucose numbers I am tracking. How can I send that type of information?

• Don Vickery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Care Zone on ALL my devices EXCEPT ONE- MY COMPUTER. I track Weight, Blood Glucose, and Blood Pressure and it would be WONDERFUL if I could see Trackers on my Windows 10 computer- PLEASE HURRY

• Dan Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work in conjunction with the nearby Veterans Administration hospital to keep track and treat my late-onset Diabetes while using an insulin pump. Being able to print off my blood pressure, pulse and bG all in one report would be quite beneficial for treatment.

What's the point keeping a tracker on my phone if it is not on the website, as well, so it can be printed?

• KLN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WoW I Dido everything that Anthony sepe said that is basically want I was going to say....AND REALLY YOU SAY ON JUNE 24, 2015 you are Planing On Updating the website soon? I looked around to see if there was an up date I need to do on my end but sure do not see one PLEASE HELP, OR AT LEAST UP DATE WHAT IS GOING ON.

Feedback and Knowledge Base