I suggest you...

Add Trackers Module to CareZone.com Website

I always feel better if my data is available on the web, as well as on my phone. That way, I won't loose it if one or the other device fails.

1,220 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donna Lee Fay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

190 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add tracker module to the website (desktop) version. Also it would be nice to add a tracker for INR readings which need to be tracked for those of us on warfarin or coumidin.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the app and have recommended it many times. I'm a cancer patient and my husband has Parkinson's so keeping our med list is very needed. I too want to print trackers.

please ad Blood Glucose tracker & capability to print to take to Medical appointment

my wife is under going chemotherapy and needs to Track her temp. we then need to print it for the doctors. but now I find out I cant print the trackers, so what good are the trackers and not being able to print it.

It would be great if we could print tracker info from the website as I can not connect my phone to our printer.

• Tillous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Drs apt in the am and was wanting to print my BP and Glucose readings for the Dr. but to my surprise Tracker isn't available in windows Carezone.. Guess I have to get out my pen and paper and do 6 months long hand.

• Alan Haynes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like development of this feature - trackers on the website - has stopped. In 2015, you said trackers would be added soon. It's now almost 2018 and still no trackers on the website. Why not?

• pegg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need a tracker to track my meds and blood sugar and blood pressure

• Donald James Stewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to make tracker entries with both my cellphone and website. When is there going to be a module to do this.

• Maria James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I had med reminders and trackers on my old phone, but I recently got a new phone, and my Carezone app with all of my info did not transfer to my new phone, and I can't retrieve my previous acct. Help please

• Andrew Lukoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tracker information (especially over time) is crucial to share with Medical Community. Truly shocked it isn't available yet.

• Patricia Evers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add tracker module to carezone so we can print that and take it to the doctors or email it to them.

• Gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a tracker for those of us who have sleep apnea. It might be helpful to track our AHI for those of us who have machines that give up that information

• Therese commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trackers on your website would be very helpful as well. Reading thru comments, didn't realize you've been planning an update with the Trackers since June 2015!! It's October 2017 now.!!! Am I just being impatient?!

• Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like the trackers on the web so I can print. ALSO, I would like to have a tracker to track INR. This is very important to people on blood thinners (Warfarin etc) since we are testing every other week or a minimum of once per month.

• sandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

reply to comment in 2015 was going to add trackers to website soon, it is now 2017 what happened? Be nice when you update, that you add the ability of making a note on the BP tracker page itself, so don't have to go to journal each time small note needed

Feedback and Knowledge Base