I suggest you...

Add Trackers Module to CareZone.com Website

I always feel better if my data is available on the web, as well as on my phone. That way, I won't loose it if one or the other device fails.

1,265 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donna Lee Fay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

205 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be so much easier for me to access my trackers on the computer, and to be able to send it to my doctors or print it out if need be. This is an inconvenience. It is also an inconvenience to not be able to create our own trackers. Every person is different and has different needs.

• Greg Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the many reasons I gave up on this project. I now use MyFitnessPal to monitor and record my medications. I just created 2 meals called Daytime, Lunch time and Bedtime Medications and added my meds I take at each time to the meals and then I can jsut add the meal to my Food diary when I take them. It works great. You can do the same thing with other things you record.

• Floyd Mesch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to print my Blood Glucose chart for me and my doctor . and to print other trackers to.

• Lisa Milone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have this featured so that it is easier to find things. Such as, how to delete all information prior to the new year, if that is our choice.

• David R. Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add trackers to the Website too. As of 6/24/15 it was in the planning state and 2 1/2 years later it still hasn't been done.

• David Bennett Kane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"We’re planning on updating the website soon, and we’ll update with the Trackers module so you can add it there!" This was said to be planned, 3 years ago! What is going on?

It would be nice to print out the Trackers information. Doesn't do much good to record it in the application and then have to enter it again to provide to a doctor.

• Craig Cronin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

let us use for backup or straight usage our PC for all the tracking info we input on our phone. My phone is at 96% full and I need a new phone and am afraid I'll lose all that tracking info....it does not show up on my PC version of Care Zone....that shows everything BUT the tracking info I have recorded. the tracking info is important cuz it show trends in my insulin usage and blood sugar readings ect ect....

How can I transfer all that important info to the PC version online so I can store all the info and clear enough on my phone to give me available space for more and other things also??????

• Danny Etheredge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

By far the best overall medical assistant app (and desktop) available. Not perfect but far superior to any other I have found. I have recommended it to friend as well as medical personal.

please ad Blood Glucose tracker & capability to print to take to Medical appointment

• Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add tracker module to the website (desktop) version. Also it would be nice to add a tracker for INR readings which need to be tracked for those of us on warfarin or coumidin.

I love the app and have recommended it many times. I'm a cancer patient and my husband has Parkinson's so keeping our med list is very needed. I too want to print trackers.

please ad Blood Glucose tracker & capability to print to take to Medical appointment

my wife is under going chemotherapy and needs to Track her temp. we then need to print it for the doctors. but now I find out I cant print the trackers, so what good are the trackers and not being able to print it.

It would be great if we could print tracker info from the website as I can not connect my phone to our printer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base