I suggest you...

Add Trackers Module to CareZone.com Website

I always feel better if my data is available on the web, as well as on my phone. That way, I won't loose it if one or the other device fails.

1,220 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donna Lee Fay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

190 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Coy Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this on your web site for it is faster to move around on a computer than on a small screen on my phone.

• David Whiteway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to access the trackers from the web sight. It would be easier if you needed to look back at readings over time. Also the ability to change the date / time of an entry would be good, in cse you forget to enter something.

• David Whiteway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to access the trackers from the web sight. This would make it easier to enter data when you are at home, or want to look back at the readings.

• Betty Jo Zamora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If and when tracker is made available on the web, would love to be able to send my Dr a report straight from the site. ie: blood pressure taken from xx to xx in an easy to read format.

• Betty Jo Zamora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly agree! Tracker s/b available on the web. Also, there s/b an option to add info from previous days and an edit function in case we need to change date and/or time of entry.

• Blane Sheffield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My doctor has ask that I track my blood pressure readings and bring them to him on my next visit. I've been tracking them using Trackers but am unable to find a way of printing them off for the doctor! Can you print tracker reports/logs from anywhere (web/cell phone/etc.)?

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base