I suggest you...

Add Trackers Module to CareZone.com Website

I always feel better if my data is available on the web, as well as on my phone. That way, I won't loose it if one or the other device fails.

1,265 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donna Lee Fay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

205 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Linda Rowntree commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make trackers more flexible. I like to track cholesterol, sodium, glucose etc. At this time I do not have any issues with the items on the Tracker list, and it's not possible to change the categories.

• Michael J Stoddard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

zUZufucUugciGGGGGGUGgzfgzyxxUFxFxuFczziiiuyftftsfssffftfftffffssfsssssstssstsssttFSYsDrSySdfxztSYdtryretdtDayyrtfysSysA

• Robert Schempp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I also like see the tracker on the computer web page. Also would to be able to print th tracker on the computer and the iPhone
        Thanks

• John Bagby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this module be avail for the web? It's been a few months now and no updates!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to review, edit, and print trackers data on the web. Allowing for a review of the items tracked on the web, allows for an overview of health history to be reviewed and for this information to then in turn be utilized in a helpful and meaningful way. This information can be given as feedback to healthcare professionals for adjusting medications and other treatment plans.

• Regina Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My husband has siezures and we need to be able to print his tracker to take to doctors viaits. Please make this available online so we can do this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we should have and show the trackers online, sometimes it would be nice just to look at the whole thing in something bigger than an itty bitty screen, we can also print them out for our doctors from the web, or even e-mail them. I also just wish it was online.

• Carole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like to see trackers on the website. It's on the app and is very help to me. Would be very helpful to me if it was on the web site!!!!!

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A fever tracker would be excellent. I have a daughter taking chemo and that is a big deal. Going to use journaling, but I think tracker where you could choose a prefilled temp would be much easier.

• Coy Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this on your web site for it is faster to move around on a computer than on a small screen on my phone.

• David Whiteway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to access the trackers from the web sight. It would be easier if you needed to look back at readings over time. Also the ability to change the date / time of an entry would be good, in cse you forget to enter something.

Feedback and Knowledge Base