I suggest you...

Add Trackers Module to CareZone.com Website

I always feel better if my data is available on the web, as well as on my phone. That way, I won't loose it if one or the other device fails.

1,220 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donna Lee Fay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

190 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Naia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a FATIGUE tracker! That's the only thing I've found I need. Thank you!

• Trish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you have plans to add the ability to print tracked information for a specific period of time from the mobile app any time soon?

• Nancy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My tracker information disappeared from my mobile app. Now I can't retrieve anything on my app. Would it help to reinstall it?

• Branden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Last update made my phone incompatible with the app. Trackers are now unavailable to me and that was one of the reasons Care Zone was so great in the first place. Sorely disappointed after having invested so much time and effort to stay on top of my health issues. Guess I'll have to find a different app now.

• Laura A Brock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need to be able to at least export information from trackers to the web so it is easier to share with the doctor. From my android, I can't even export the information, I have to retype it into another document in order to share it.

• Anglhrt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need to have trackers on the website also that can update between the mobile app and web page. No good if you only have it on one and can't print the info off to take to the doctor...

• Juanita Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new site is complicated. I couldn't log into the old site. I had to change my password. I hope this works for me. shouldn't make things complicated for senor citizens. it was great before the changes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree with Donna it makes me feel better haveing them on line as well as on my phone

• Cindi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make trackers available on line. It makes it so much easier to track on line (bigger screen). Thank you.

The ability to print and export trackers need to be added to the website otherwise the feature is not very helpful. I've added blood pressure readings to my tracker data on my android, but when I want to show the info to my doctor, it isn't very easy to see daily trends from the android screen. It would be acceptable to me if you supported exporting of trackers on the android, but it sure seems odd to me that you'd have features on a mobile device that you don't support in any way on the website. Having the ability to export on the website makes it more convenient for me to load the data into excel and then organize it in a meaningful way for my doctor.

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One issue with this policy. I have no idea what has happened to my app for this on my Android phone, but I can no longer log into it. It keeps telling me "Welcome Back" and allows me to supposedly log in but then I get "Signing in, Loading User Information, Failed to Load User Information" and back to the log in screen again.
        I have tried to change my password, that did not work.... I have been tracking my blood pressure on this ap for 2 weeks now and now I can not access the information to give to my doctor. And I just found out I can't access it on your web site. Any suggestions???

• Rodney Vamosi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's definitely a challenge to not have the Tracker on the web and also that it is not available for printing from the Android. When will the Android print option be available.

I would love to be able to get to the tracker from he website. this would be easier for many people to print. also I cant even print it off my phone since I have an android. I love the stuff you have for your app but not being able to print it and show a doctor makes it hard.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base