I suggest you...

Add Trackers Module to CareZone.com Website

I always feel better if my data is available on the web, as well as on my phone. That way, I won't loose it if one or the other device fails.

1,265 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donna Lee Fay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

205 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anglhrt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know... I just don't use them.. I use a different app that I can depend on.

• Jeff Sones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it hard to believe that you have this many comments about adding trackers and you folks are being this stubborn about adding it to the capabilities of the app. I your techs can build this app or website either one, they can sure add the capability to print trackers.

• Amanda Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very helpful to have trackers available on the website to print to take to my Dr appointments. I have Android so I'm not yet able to print front the app either.

• Andrew Carpenter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the point of keeping trackers on your phone when you cannot access them to print? Sorry, but I have to look for better software that helps me, instead of making more work...

• Cindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my dad takes my mom's bp info. he has to write it down and input the data into my phone. he's great on computers, but phones are hard for him to type on...they are in there 80's. trackers on CareZone.com would be amazing. perhaps there is a more complete application/website out there to meet our needs.

• Larry Cook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The PC version is easier to read on my large screen. Plus I'm at my PC most of the day. I don't carry my phone in the house and it is more convenient to post items on my PC. As a limited sight person the bigger the screen the easier it is to see.
        please consider the web app to include Tracker or I will have to find a more convenient app to use. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely like to pull the trackers up on my computer. There are times I need to access the information and don't have my phone. I would definitely like to see trackers added to the website.

• Stephen McBride commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to have the ability to print Tracker information. Not just for personal records but doctors like having this data availability.

I want to add INR tracking to tracker within care zone How can I add an item to tracker.

• Glenna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would make it much easier and quicker for my doctor to on a printout.

• Linda Caban (Margarita) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The tracker module on the CareZone app is well organized and very useful. However, it is difficult to print this information from mobile devices. You have provided such a well designed health app that is easy to understand, I submit my vote for this module to be added to the desktop for easy viewing, printing in order to provide this data to doctors. I will not be retyping the data into excel so that I can send to doctor. Double input.

PLEASE add Glucose tracking! CRUCIAL DATA is there that needs to be shared with medical staff. thank you!

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure looks like a lot of votes to add trackers to the web. Personally I check my blood pressure and glucose in the morning before doing work on my computer. Sure would be nice to enter my tracked information while it is still fresh in my mind.

• Naia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a FATIGUE tracker! That's the only thing I've found I need. Thank you!

• Trish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you have plans to add the ability to print tracked information for a specific period of time from the mobile app any time soon?

• Nancy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My tracker information disappeared from my mobile app. Now I can't retrieve anything on my app. Would it help to reinstall it?

• Branden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Last update made my phone incompatible with the app. Trackers are now unavailable to me and that was one of the reasons Care Zone was so great in the first place. Sorely disappointed after having invested so much time and effort to stay on top of my health issues. Guess I'll have to find a different app now.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base