I suggest you...

Add Med Tracking to the CareZone.com Website

I use my iPhone as well as my laptop. It would be great if I can add tracing medication doses on www.CareZone.com just like on the app!

517 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael Mv Nguyen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

155 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, although in my case it's not an iPhone.

Would also like the ability to edit the time a dose was taken; the default for scheduled doses is at the time scheduled, and at the time entered for "as needed". Those are good defaults, but not always accurate. Would like to be able to enter when it was actually taken.

The ability to see dose history by medication would also be helpful.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use my laptop and my Amazon Fire tablet and I could track my meds if you would make it accessible to the web.

it would be nice to be able to view the complianceb of the meds taken and identify any trends (am i taking more meds than prescribed? or not taking the meds as directed, or should i seperate certain pills in taking them to be more effective.

please do this. my phone is down and I can't track my meds. this would be great when phones don't work or lost.

• Frank A. Torrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CAREzone is only as good as your phone. Mine is on the fritz, so I cannot record anything regardless of whether I took the meds or not.

• Tom Scroggins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to add, track doses of your medication would surely add to the importance of this software

• Chris Schelp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to print a report for my Dr would be great. He always asks me about my meds and if I'm taking them. This way I can easily show him since my memory is so poor.

If you want to compete with other medication trackers you need to provide this feature.

• John L Harburg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use my Android phone and my Chromebook interchangably. My chromebook is sometimes more convenient at times and using th website to track meds taken would be a great service. In short, I totally agree with Michael My Nguyen.

• Tamara K Chandler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Medication is hard to remember sometimes. So I think that it would be great if you could add the Med Tracker to CareZone.com

• Toni Wilda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not very knowledgeable on technical things so I think it would be a great idea to be able to track my meds on the website.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base