How can we improve CareZone?

Add a "Today Summary" Feature for the App and make it printable

If you could have your emergency contact, medical allergies, list of medication, and anything else that'd be useful for medics? That way if they grab your phone (even if you have a passcode) they could slide down and see all of that stuff???

Being a person with an amoxicillin allergy and 14 medications, I'd feel better if they could see all of it (especially if I'm unconscious for some reason).

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see a daily printable summary of medication taken.
        Eg. Medication name with how many pills taken for that day, rather than having to go through the list and count them. This would make it much easier to take to the Doctors. It would be extremely helpful when taking so many medications, like opid pain medications.
        Re: Depression, Chronic pain syndrome, Fibromyalgia, IBS-C, IC, Inflammatory Arthritis.

Please give us a way to change the date for the times when we screw up and need to change the date

• Michael Guerrieri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be so helpful to be able to click on a day in the calendar and see all activity input for that day in one spot. I believe this could be added to app quite easily, as user is inputting data, that information could be duplicated in the calendar each time information is logged. It would be so great to be able click a date on the calendar and see all activity, trackers, journals, etc all in one place.

ESRD patient needs flow chart for: Date, Time, Solution %, Intake, Output, Weight, BP, Pulse, BS, Notes across the top in columns.

Feedback and Knowledge Base