How can we improve CareZone?

Allow More Med Reminder / Frequency Options in CareZone

It would help to be able to enter a flexible reminder, e.g. every 48 hours, 72 hours, etc., as related to a transdermal application.

328 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kay Ann Haag shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tina Harr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a medication I take monthly. I currently use the calendar for the reminder which works but when the doctor looks at the schedule to verify compliance it doesn't show up as taken on the list because there is no option for "monthly". An expansion of customization options for "frequency" would be VERY helpful.

• Xara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a reminder every 84 hours. Which is 3.5 days. I could set it for 4 days but then I am 12 hours late. Which causes fluxuations in medicine. Which causes severe migraines.

• Diane Lawrence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to take a medication every 19 hours. Every app I find only goes up to 12 hours. I need it to go to 23 hours.

• Diane Lawrence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to take a medication every 19 hours. Every app I find only goes up to 12 hours. I need it to go to 24 hours.

• Nicole Rosier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to be able to create reminders for medications that are required to be taken every so May hours and have the reminders calculate times. EX: every 4 hours or every 6 hours.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I agree. The calendar view is no good. Its bad enough that it is separate from the med schedule view and you have to go into "more" on the app to find it. I have no interest in having my refills ordered through the app or Any of that crap I just want the app to remind me, and make sure I change my 72hr patch on time and this app is failing me because it IS NOT notifying me.. And this is after following all calender instructions to the letter. The notification does not pop up.
        Also there is no alarm
        This isn't paracetamol or an antibiotic we are dealing with as patients this is the strongest opiate on the market and its essential we use and take it correctly to prevent toxicity or withdrawal and stay safe and healthy. Do something about it please. I'm already looking for an app that actually will. If anyone can help please respond.

• Christine Danielewicz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A dose reminder of EVERY OTHER DAY would be a valuable addition to this app for those who are required to take medication at that interval. Thank you for your consideration and an already excellent app.

• Elizabeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am on a medication that is only taken once every two weeks at the moment and it would be super helpful to have the ability to track that on the app.

Hi! Thanks so much for your app. My grandmother has one medication that she takes every 3 days. There's not an easy way to add reminders for that type of schedule. Would it be possible to add that feature?

• Barb Rath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My medicine is prescribed for me to use every 72 hours/ every 3 days. Can we make reminders every ?? hours or days? My patch is every 72 hours now, but it was every 5 days. So I couldn't set the reminders.

• Barb Rath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My medicine is prescribed for me to use every 72 hours/ every 3 days. Can we make reminders every ?? hours or days?

Some meds are taken every other day so please add the reminder which would allow you to do so

• T Santos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The calendar mode isn't an option if you have a medication that you need to take every X hours. Please include this as an actual option. Thank you.

• Nancy Jardine Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love for there to be a way to enter the time a medicine was actually taken. My son has Burkitt Lymphoma and has a lot of medicines to take. With his nausea from the chemo, the timing of medicines gets delayed sometimes. Then once he takes a medicine, it would be great if the schedule for that medicine could be rearranged for that day. the ability to set reminders based on the time elapsed since the last dose, allowing the app to adjust to your changing day. For example, if you are supposed to take a medication every six hours, you will get a reminder six hours after your last dose — which can be helpful if you miss a dose or take a dose late.

• Terilynn Gunsher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am taking a new medication that is taken 2x's a month an I'm unable to schedule it in carezone!!!!! I love this app I recommend it to all the Dr.'s I go to. This is the first time I have ever been so consistent on taking all of my medications ever. The amout of medications I take are now a small pharmacy an your app keeps me on track so I don't miss my doses. To be able to set bi-weekly injections would just be so much more helpful.. I can't afford to get confused an accidentally take a shot a week earlier than when I'm told to take the shot.. Please help in this matter.. It would be an asset to the app.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base