How can we improve CareZone?

Med Database with Drug Interactions, Photos of Medications, Side Effects, Generics, Etc.

There are sites to do this, but every Rx has to be typed in. If I could just put them here and so a search, it would be SO much easier. Yes dr and pharmacist should be conscious of this but sometimes they miss things.

2,061 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Barbara Thompson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

123 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan Benjamin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I took photos of each medication and received notification that the images were all accepted. As asked, I went in and confirmed each one. I can't seem to see the photos of the meds anywhere. If anyone can help with that would be appreciated.

• April Harlow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I realize I can add pictures in the "photo" section of the app, but I think it would be more useful to be able to associate a picture of the tablet or capsule or bottle in the case of the liquid and have that be part of the pill profile in the medication section.

• Vanessa Lane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Picture of tablets or capsules associated with prescription name of medication. Some medications look the same almost.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest a place in Tracking for IKR readings.

I suggest a place within the app to check inner action to medications.

• bobgaiser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will use this when this feature is added....I use another app that does this and I don't want to enter my meds multiply times.

Most pharmacies do not check this every time a new drug is added. And it took my doctor a few months of using the same medication for them to notice interactions. The more places we see the interactions the better.

• Alan Haynes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After entering my medications, I want to be able to click on the medication (either the name or a special button) to link directly to a page showing full information for that drug including side effects, warnings and interactions.

• Heidi M Larson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally hit inappropriate flag button but can't reset. Sorry about the accident... It should ask if I'm sure so this accident doesn't happen.

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great help to me for all the reasons others have said. I am helping my parents organize and remember their pills. It would help to use photos to show them and remind them. Also for showing the doctor.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. Any updates on whether this is being implemented?

• Kris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this to be part of the site. I do not want to input my medications again into another site. I also realize this should not be my responsibility, but I would like to make certain.

• Pamela L Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This warning would be most helpful to the patient and anyone providing care. People move around you may not be near your regular pharmacy or physician.

• Rita Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If one uses the same pharmacy to fill all prescriptions and tell the pharmacist everything they're taking including all over the counter items such as supplements, vitamins, minerals, herbals, etc one can ask the pharmacist to monitor for any interactions and not just notify you, but notify the physician directly. Yes, Care Zone could possibly do this, but any interaction should be reported to the physician by a pharmacist not a lay person because the interaction pathways are extremely complicated and a layperson would not be able to inform the physician why and how there's an interaction. My pharmacist is aware of everything I take & my medical history and they've caught many interactions I didn't catch as a healthcare professional. Another advantage to having a pharmacy have all your information is I had a medical emergency & the pharmacist was contacted & they provided information when I physically was not able to do so.

• Michael Irvine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pics of what meds. we carry with us, will make it alot less of a hassle. Law enforcement, especially, are hard to prove too, that we have these scripts legally.

Feedback and Knowledge Base