I suggest you...

Med Database with Drug Interactions, Photos of Medications, Side Effects, Generics, Etc.

There are sites to do this, but every Rx has to be typed in. If I could just put them here and so a search, it would be SO much easier. Yes dr and pharmacist should be conscious of this but sometimes they miss things.

2,006 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Barbara Thompson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

115 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Asif Daya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interactions to Pharma and non Pharma vitamins, supplements, herbs both eastern and western

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure if I'm doing this right but do you have any type of program to where as you can press your medication and it goes directly to a source that tells you what it's for what it does side effects and Cetera? Thank you David

• Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This SHOULD have already been made into the programming, but now could be placed into this. The side effects and contraindication alone are life saving if caught in time. But, you need to know what to look for.

• Olivia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For some reason I cannot add more prescriptions. Also, some of the existing prescriptions that I currently take have been lined out.What is that all about?

• Scott Ball commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add warning of possible drug interactions and their descriptions when setting up your medications. This could also be a menu selection under "Medications", to review medicines for interactions on an ongoing basis.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the basic use for each medication listed beside that medication.

How can I see the medication scans? I chose your app because of the scan feature. I plan to take a trip out of the country and have been advised to take all my meds in their original containers. I hoped that scans of the containers would be a great space and weight saver. Thank you very much.

• Amanda Donkersloot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you make a medication list that does gives the side effects? and the warnings like no vitamin c or driving or ect? To print out and give to care givers?

Also it would be nice to have options not to print inactives

• Sarah Wanger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow images of the actual pills be attached to each medication. For those of us who use pill boxes, this would make pill ID easier. It would also be useful in case the pharmacy switches brands.

• Katherine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Helping people understand how much vitamins can cause interactions with their Rx meds or how u shouldn't take a Tums or pepcid with certain Rx meds

• X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there's should be a tip or of some sort of which medications that are scanned that can be mixed. By that I mean if you have two medications that you have to take every 12 hours, if you can take those two at the same time every 12 hours... And so forth..
        Which medications you can or cannot mix
        I called my pharmacist and she said you should give some time in between pain medication. Like I have a 8 hour one and a 6 hour one. She said there should be a 3-4 hour difference time they should be taken from each other. Things like that because it would aggrevated your stomach. That's what my pharmacist said that is why certain meds should be allowed for time in between. I'm sorry if I make no sense. I am new to medications

• Dan Benjamin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I took photos of each medication and received notification that the images were all accepted. As asked, I went in and confirmed each one. I can't seem to see the photos of the meds anywhere. If anyone can help with that would be appreciated.

• April Harlow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I realize I can add pictures in the "photo" section of the app, but I think it would be more useful to be able to associate a picture of the tablet or capsule or bottle in the case of the liquid and have that be part of the pill profile in the medication section.

• Vanessa Lane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Picture of tablets or capsules associated with prescription name of medication. Some medications look the same almost.

I suggest a place in Tracking for IKR readings.

I suggest a place within the app to check inner action to medications.

• bobgaiser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will use this when this feature is added....I use another app that does this and I don't want to enter my meds multiply times.

Most pharmacies do not check this every time a new drug is added. And it took my doctor a few months of using the same medication for them to notice interactions. The more places we see the interactions the better.

• Alan Haynes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After entering my medications, I want to be able to click on the medication (either the name or a special button) to link directly to a page showing full information for that drug including side effects, warnings and interactions.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base