How can we improve CareZone?

Add a Medical History Section

What about having a section to beable to put in medical history. Eg: Past medical illnesses and also family medical history. I was asked by a family member what medical conditions ran in our family. Eg: Cancer, Thyroid, Stroke, Heart Attack and disease. I had to try and think about it. I knew some. But not all and my mother was no longer living for me to beable to ask her about any. Because she had passed away of one of those conditions. So to me that would be a great help having a section on. Family History.

2,791 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kym shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

185 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't want to make this my go to health history app until I can post past procedures. Tried to add procedures from 2006 which are very important to the Journal and could not do it.

• Marie Dopp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Four days old had right side lung removed due to cycist. Tubes tied. Have a spinal cord simulater put in for chronic pain I have scoliosis and Spinal bifda degeneration of the spin depression mood disorder asthma

• Nj King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about adding tracking section for vaccinations...I.e. Tetanus shot, flu shot, MMR...kids vaccines, etc. would be great to keep track of the dates for these. Thanks!

• Cheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had multiple surgeries and hospitalizations. Being able to add those to CareZone would be so much more helpful than having to carry an extra document in my purse for this information.

• Jill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, surgeries are a needed add since you are required to list for every doctor, hospital or clinic.

• William Jeffrey Rolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes yes yes! I have said in other comments - The more OCR and less simple image files that can be amassed, I believe, the better. Obviously visual documentation of legal objects can be preferred but they cannot serve as a replacement for an original legally binding document that’s been notarized or legal identification. Therefore, I think that in the interim the more important and useful tool is to be able to view the information clearly until the original can be produced. An example of this would be a DNR. The image of this document would not forbid a doctor from keeping a patient alive but would let she or he know that the intention was there and therefore the Dr. would be able to take minimal measures until the legal document could be produced. A clearer depiction of the verbiage of a document or I.D. or medical insurance or implant information card, etc. would be so much more clear and informational than a picture.

P.S. Auto flash in dim lighting would be helpful for scanning the elements I just sited including better OCR on pill bottles.

• Sue Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To help keep up with family history of what your mom or dad has and what you may inherit from family

• Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All the above, with potential future development to send record to doctor.

• Patty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to type, edit, organize information such as History of Surgery as a document in Photos and Files.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All Doctors are going to want a list of all past surgeries and dates. This app needs this. I'm so tired of trying to remember dates of so many surgeries and what year they were done. Having it right here in one spot makes for easy access.

Feedback and Knowledge Base