How can we improve CareZone?

Add a Medical History Section

What about having a section to beable to put in medical history. Eg: Past medical illnesses and also family medical history. I was asked by a family member what medical conditions ran in our family. Eg: Cancer, Thyroid, Stroke, Heart Attack and disease. I had to try and think about it. I knew some. But not all and my mother was no longer living for me to beable to ask her about any. Because she had passed away of one of those conditions. So to me that would be a great help having a section on. Family History.

2,791 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kym shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

185 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sharon F. Whallon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely need this to keep a record and just print it out every time I need it, instead of trying to remember each detail correctly when I see a new doctor!!!!

• Sharon F. Whallon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh yes! This would be so very, very helpful! I hate having to try and remember all the surgeries I've had, and the date when I see a new doctor! Please give us this app!

• Marva Dix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need place to add surgeries, blood tests and the results, procedures (X-rays, scans, colonoscopy, mammogram, etc) and the results. Would be very helpful!

• Joy Coblentz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is huge to keep track of surgeries, procedures, tests, when you've had 12 surgeries & a serious memory issue from hypocamectomy surgery (ugh)....PLZ !!!!!!

• Brandon Nuttall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be most helpful to have a feature to track immunizations (what and date) to help make it easier to remember. And, easier to find than searching the journal.

• Betsy Sue Leifheit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that this idea of having some place to put your hospitalization/surgeries has been on for a while what's the hold up?

• Rita Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is the ability to track CD4 I believe I saw it under trackers. For the person who inquired about what is CD4 the quick answer is it's a number tested and followed in certain immune disorders to see how a person is doing kind of like hemoglobin A1C for diabetics, or PT & INR for people on coumadin. Some of these can be used to adjust medications so it makes sense a person might look for CD4 . Another comparison in case you are not familiar with the above it's like a vital sign like your blood pressure, or pulse only it's performed by a laboratory. Hope that helps.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea
        -flu
        -shingles
        -tetanus (reminder 9 years since)
        -pneumonia (with reminders for subsequent events)

Feedback and Knowledge Base