How can we improve CareZone?

Add a Medical History Section

What about having a section to beable to put in medical history. Eg: Past medical illnesses and also family medical history. I was asked by a family member what medical conditions ran in our family. Eg: Cancer, Thyroid, Stroke, Heart Attack and disease. I had to try and think about it. I knew some. But not all and my mother was no longer living for me to beable to ask her about any. Because she had passed away of one of those conditions. So to me that would be a great help having a section on. Family History.

2,791 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kym shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

185 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrea Cary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every doctor and provide you go to these days want to know it all from the beginning even if you were a past patient coming back for a revision of their previous surgery.

• Leonard Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the ability to document any medical treatments performed or administered such as wound care, dressing changes, physical / occupational therapy. To include documenting changes noted, difficulties performing, or other pertinent information.

• Lawrence Michael Adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For some of us older members, it becomes harder and harder to remember Dates and types of surgery's from our past, therefore it would lift a tremendous burden on use and our families to have this information on hand in our pocket with us on a Android phone account.

• DOTTIE PARR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've created a list of my medical history under the NOTE section. Not the best solution but a great work around.

• steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is the shingles vaccine covered by insurance like the Flu vaccine is?

• Deborah Ward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What About Having Your Doctor Connect To Carezone So That All Of Our Medical Records Are Right There. And We Don't Have To Go Get Them All The Time.

• Richard Coody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very helpful to be able to track the medical history and print out a report to take to a doctor visit.

• Mindy May Chemacki (Dussel) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to keep track of my family's immunization records. I would also like to be informed of any that may be recommended but have the ability to dismiss once awareness is made because I don't feel that all immunizations are equal; some are not of value (like influenza) and some are outright dangerous.

• Kayley Anne Olund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My lab gives me digital
        Copies of mine so
        Ot is easy to
        Obtain them but impossible
        To
        Put them
        In a separate easy to
        Find designated space.

• GSH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely. This tab should open with a complete listing of common vaccinations with details, recommended age(s) for administration, applicable gender, etc. Users enter date and provider information.

• Joan Caraway McKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this idea. These really start to add up as we get older...and the older we get the harder those from long ago are to remember!

Feedback and Knowledge Base