How can we improve CareZone?

Add a Medical History Section

What about having a section to beable to put in medical history. Eg: Past medical illnesses and also family medical history. I was asked by a family member what medical conditions ran in our family. Eg: Cancer, Thyroid, Stroke, Heart Attack and disease. I had to try and think about it. I knew some. But not all and my mother was no longer living for me to beable to ask her about any. Because she had passed away of one of those conditions. So to me that would be a great help having a section on. Family History.

2,791 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kym shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

185 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David Garrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For now, I'm suggesting to my family that we just talk by other secure media and not use your site until the email issue is resolved. Really, didn't anyone on your team think about this?!?!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd suggest adding a surgeries and procedures section. It would be nice to have a place to easily see what procedures have been done and when they were preformed.

• Joan Elizabeth Prebish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Provide ability to create a printable table with rows for the beloved's natural paternal and maternal grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, and siblings and column headers for Name, Relationship, Date Born, Date Died, Current Age, Medical Conditions, Cause of Death.

• Bob Beth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a high level scope suggestion. I'd like to see an Appointments screen where I can record both topics to discuss with Dr at future appts & what key findings emerged at an appointment. Would like sort or grouping by dr.

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base