I suggest you...

Allow the use of the “enter” button in the notes portion of the trackers

It’s very annoying that I cannot hit enter in the notes portion of the trackers without it seeing that command as a prompt to end my note.
If I’m going to bother to input my mood, pain level, etc then the additional benefit of adding a note to that entry with info that does or may relate to the level (1-10) I attribute to that entry in that tracker category on that day at that time is, can be, or will be invaluable information in relation to trying to understand trends or triggers that may be effecting that value on that day at that time in that category. The fact that I cannot press enter in order to arrange my note in any other form or fashion other than one continuous line is inept, not well thought out, messy, and takes away from the value of having a note portion to the entries in the first place. I’d like to be able to look back and see my better days and then look for things I may have done or taken or whatever that might have some causation or correlation to the issue. Not being able to break apart my note with paragraphs leaves me having to read through the entirety of every note to search for small bits of information where if the note were broken down by paragraphs or the like it would be much easier to find said information. I realize that this option is probably available in the journal part of your application but developers need to be realistic and understand that the fact I’ve managed to find the time to just put entries into the tracker and notes onto those entries is already far surpassing what I have time to do and far surpassing the discipline and or effort of the majority of your potential subscribers.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ever wonder why western medicine is focused on the “Cure” and not the Cause? shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...