How can we improve CareZone?

(Support): I need help with my CareZone account...

If you are looking for help with or have questions about your CareZone account, please email support@carezone.com (instead of posting on the Suggestion Board).

Here are a few common issues that you can email to support@carezone.com:

— password reset help
— sign-in / sign-up help
— update registered email address
— help using a feature or using the app and website
— any other questions about your account!

When emailing your issue to support@carezone.com, please include your registered CareZone email address to we can locate your account.

Thank you!

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Charles Thomas Coppedge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brooke Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The recent update kicked me out the app and won’t let me back in even with a password reset!!! I need to be able to access this app it has all my info in it I use daily!!! PLEASE FIX THIS NOW!

• Brooke Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes same here!!! I can’t get in and all my son’s info for his therapists is in there!! I NEED this fixed now!!!!!!

• Lena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My profile is gone! I had 3 profiles and meds' lists... Now, only one profile and meds' list remains-My husband's! What happened to my profile?! I've seen this posted...when will this be corrected?

• Lena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the exact same issue! My profile and all my meds...Gone! Only My HUSBAND's Profile is there!

• Debbie Davenport commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't login to my CareZone app sense the last update. I tried resetting my password using the CareZone internet webpage but when i tried logging in to the app again after the password reset, it still said incorrect email or password.

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the same problem. Go back to he app store check for updates there a new update I up dated and now it's working again.

• Tara Blinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the most recent update to the app, I've been logged out and not able to log back in. Could this please be fixed. I use this app a lot when a doc asks what meds I'm on. Thank you!

• Arthur William Ludewig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My auto-correct changed part of my original text. So I'll repeat - When 1st logging into the CareZone app the first page is listing Server: https://carezoid.com. Repeat carezoid.com. Don't know if that correct and refers to Care Zone ID. After that there is a line saying Start anonymous on boarding. I have no idea what that means. Then last line says Start.

• Arthur William Ludewig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IPhone CareZone app was updated yesterday. SINce then I can’t log into app. I can log in using web browse. I reported and was sent a link to change password. Changing password did not fix issue. I get a pop up the says REquest failed. Bad gateway. When first logging there was something referring to a server at CareZone. I repeat CareZone.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fix your login process it’s not working since the update. That’s really annoying.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have always been able to hit app and get in am locked out except journal need tracker for vital signs

• Missy Zinner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Evidently I've been locked out of my account. I have no idea why this happened or how to rectify the problem. Can you please assist me?

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did you use a different carezone email? I haven't tried this, but I'm a geek and often switch phones so I'm curious.

• BILL CHENEY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW DO I MOVE ALL MY INFO FROM A BAD CELL PHONE TO A NEW CELL PHONE. FROM A SAMSUNG 5 TO A SAMSUNG 8 CELL PHONE. IT DID NOT COME UP ON THE NEW CELL WHEN I PUT CARE ZONE ON IT.

• Pamela Cox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You updated 2/22/18 and my husband’s profile and mes lust disappeared!😱 Where did it go? This is NOT helpful .😢😲

Feedback and Knowledge Base