I suggest you...

(Support): I need help with my CareZone account...

If you are looking for help with or have questions about your CareZone account, please email support@carezone.com (instead of posting on the Suggestion Board).

Here are a few common issues that you can email to support@carezone.com:

— password reset help
— sign-in / sign-up help
— update registered email address
— help using a feature or using the app and website
— any other questions about your account!

When emailing your issue to support@carezone.com, please include your registered CareZone email address to we can locate your account.

Thank you!

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tom Coppedge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not able to sign into my account all info is on it and a must need for medical info

• Chris Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need information about syncing this information with my iPhone where CareZone is also installed...

• Ileane Kenney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've asked for these instructions at least 4 times and have not received them and I cannot find them in the knowledge base. Can someone post them?

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you share that information with me as well. I would love to link my cell and web site.

• Nicolle Tozier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Google Calendar for all doctors appointments, sleep apnea equipment reminders & many other day today reminders. I do not use the Care Zone calendar since two calendars are too confusing.

I do NOT understand why I can't update my address since I moved three years ago! Also, I attempted twice to update my Lantus RX & add Novolog RX info. Your format is flawed! Funny how your emails arrive consistently, though! Your support section is NOT helpful at all! Will you please UPDATE your software so it is compatible to updates to function as you promised! Otherwise, please let me know if this website is no longer being serviced!

Mobile App not working since changing my password. As you can see I am in here with new password.

• vicky liddell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ALL of my profile is gone! it wont let me sign in eather. it keeps going back to sing on screen!!!! my whole family...gone along with meds! argh

• Brooke Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The recent update kicked me out the app and won’t let me back in even with a password reset!!! I need to be able to access this app it has all my info in it I use daily!!! PLEASE FIX THIS NOW!

• Brooke Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes same here!!! I can’t get in and all my son’s info for his therapists is in there!! I NEED this fixed now!!!!!!

• Lena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My profile is gone! I had 3 profiles and meds' lists... Now, only one profile and meds' list remains-My husband's! What happened to my profile?! I've seen this posted...when will this be corrected?

• Lena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the exact same issue! My profile and all my meds...Gone! Only My HUSBAND's Profile is there!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base