I suggest you...

IPhone CareZone app was updated yesterday. SINce then I can’t log into app. I can lob in using web browser. Changing password didn’t not fix

IPhone CareZone app was updated yesterday. SINce then I can’t log into app. I can log in using web browse. I reported and was sent a link to change password. Changing password did not fix issue. I get a pop up the says REquest failed. Bad gateway. When first logging there was something referring to a server at CareZone. I repeat CareZone.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Arthur William Ludewig shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • vicky liddell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ALL of my profile is gone! it wont let me sign in eather. it keeps going back to sing on screen!!!! my whole family...gone along with meds! argh

• Brooke Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The recent update kicked me out the app and won’t let me back in even with a password reset!!! I need to be able to access this app it has all my info in it I use daily!!! PLEASE FIX THIS NOW!

• Brooke Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes same here!!! I can’t get in and all my son’s info for his therapists is in there!! I NEED this fixed now!!!!!!

• Lena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My profile is gone! I had 3 profiles and meds' lists... Now, only one profile and meds' list remains-My husband's! What happened to my profile?! I've seen this posted...when will this be corrected?

• Debbie Davenport commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't login to my CareZone app sense the last update. I tried resetting my password using the CareZone internet webpage but when i tried logging in to the app again after the password reset, it still said incorrect email or password.

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the same problem. Go back to he app store check for updates there a new update I up dated and now it's working again.

• Tara Blinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the most recent update to the app, I've been logged out and not able to log back in. Could this please be fixed. I use this app a lot when a doc asks what meds I'm on. Thank you!

• Arthur William Ludewig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My auto-correct changed part of my original text. So I'll repeat - When 1st logging into the CareZone app the first page is listing Server: https://carezoid.com. Repeat carezoid.com. Don't know if that correct and refers to Care Zone ID. After that there is a line saying Start anonymous on boarding. I have no idea what that means. Then last line says Start.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fix your login process it’s not working since the update. That’s really annoying.

Feedback and Knowledge Base