I suggest you...

Medication List Alternatives

Med list is great. BUT, would be great to have a couple modifications. Example: one my drugs on the bottle Ondanestron. That's the GENERIC name for Zofran. Each doctor has it listed differently so it becomes difficult to keep all memorized. So when your drug is entered, have ALL NAMES drug is referred by with the name on prescription. Also keeping the drugs in alphabetical order.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KimSE shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Idea is okay but if both generic and brand names are listed then some might need to know which is to be used.

• New Member commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes I have to change medicine and then it showed double on my daily list until I have to go delete reminder on daily there are some things that could be easier but this app has been my best tool to my heath recovery along with the FlagFit app and watch that take blood pressure and o2 levels as well as monitor steps and heart health t together care zone and FlagFit keep
        Record just like a hospital and my Drs can read my notes and see my progress right from my smartphone I'd say Care-zone is the best app for keeping health records but I agree a spot for the surgeries and procedures would be great! Thank s to whoever put this together doing a great job

Feedback and Knowledge Base