I suggest you...

Add a notes section under Blood Pressure tracker

I’d like to be able to note under the current blood pressure if I had just started a new medication or if I was sitting or standing etc.

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Howard Eugene Posik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, actually need a notes section in all of the Tracker sections. For example, the Blood Glucose section. I’m using 2 apps, including this one. “Sugar Sense” which allows notes under every entry, that way I can add a note as to the reason of high or low or missed entry. I use the Journal tab on here to add these, but would make more sense to have in the specific tracker sections. And want to add that I love this app!! I’m taking 7 different medications through out the day, and the reminder setup is amazing! So Thank you!

• Kristen DeBerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree , my mom was admitted and she has adrenal insufficiency - I needed to have note section comment something to add Notes such as left arm right arm, repeat , standing sitting lying , before meds, after pain meds or make myself memo given extra dose or mg of certain medications. Would be sooo easy to allow free hand date and time vs entering them having to scroll up and change and option for no time as this is a headache . I’m a nurse and this app has a lot of potential but a lot of down falls and seems a lot of the same requests for a long time and no measures to adjust to ppls needs

Feedback and Knowledge Base