I suggest you...

Easy Cancel Account Tool

Offer a way to cancel or delete an account from the CareZone.com website or mobile app.

131 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Herm Cardona shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

119 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anna McGuire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove me from your service and I best not see any charges on my credit statement. I will file a grievance.

• TWYLAH BUSLER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CareZone is a GREAT SERVICE & keeps wonderful info on it's clients.
        Only thing I would suggest is they figure a GOOD BACKUP SYSTEM for their clients.
        I had to make different Accounts because of trying to sign in 3rd or 4th time supposedly e-mail or, password was wrong so I had to redo the password or, e-mail which caused me to lose information & having to re add information & I have way to much information to have to re input several times a yr.

• Maureen Zarnofsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There seems to be NO easy way to delete my Carezone account. Please delete it when you get this request. I would like to get a confirmation email that this has been taken care of and that this account has been closed and all my information has been deleted from your records. I would appreciate a timely reply

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please cancel my account asap. I should be able to cancel my account without contact the admin. Don't want to receive anymore email reminder and remove my information from your data base. thank you

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

about a month ago I was on the phone with a gal from carezone and I told her I had new ins. and I would be using wal=mart. in Carthage, so please forward my perscriptions to the Walmart in Carthage, Mo.

• Yvonne Kash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please cancel my account & all eMails entirely; I have never used your service & have no intention of doing so. Also, I cancelled my account (per your instructions) months ago ... & I keep getting eMails!

Feedback and Knowledge Base