I suggest you...

Easy Cancel Account Tool

Offer a way to cancel or delete an account from the CareZone.com website or mobile app.

131 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Herm Cardona shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

119 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jan Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please cancel my account with this company. Was not happy that I was told that I would pay the same thing as my other mail order company, which was nothing every month and then got a bill for $122.00. Can't believe what they say.

• Don DeBough commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There seems to be NO easy way to delete my Carezone account. Please delete it when you get this request. I would like to get a confirmation email that this has been taken care of and that this account has been closed and all my information has been deleted from your records. I would appreciate a timely reply. Thank you

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Copied right from the "Privacy Policy:"

(Capitalization done by myself to highlight the point I made in my comment below.)

We will retain the information you provide via our Site or the CareZone App for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you with the CareZone Services. We will also retain and use the information you provide via our Site or CareZone App, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. IF YOU DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT OR ANY PROFILE, ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SAME IS MOVED OUT OF OUR ACTIVE DATABASES, BUT WILL STILL BE RETAINED IN OUR SYSTEMS PURSUANT TO OUR DATA BACKUP AND RETENTION POLICIES.

Just to be sure everyone who has commented on this thread is informed, this is a perfect example of why you should read Terms of Service before signing up for an app or service which SEEMS safe and secure in the way they handle your info... I just read as per the user agreement, that even AFTER you successfully delete a profile you have created, and cancel your account (if they ever allow you to get that far!,) they will STILL keep all of your information provided to them on file!!! What is the reasoning for this?!?! Too bad, stupid me doesn't have the time or patience to read through a 99 page Terms of Service agreement for every single app or tool I download to my device!!! The internet is getting ridiculous and there is ZERO privacy anymore!!! I am really angry about this, but again, I guess it's MY fault for ASSUMING when I signed up that if I did not enjoy the app/service, I could simply delete my account and cancel. NOPE!!! For all I know, they will retain any and all information I've given them indefinitely! It's infuriating and such a gross violation of their users' trust and privacy!!!

Please cancel my account and do not request my information from my pharmacy
        Diana Johnson

• C.L. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cancel my account immediately and erase any information on your database.

Feedback and Knowledge Base