How can we improve CareZone?

Add Ability to Create Groups / Categorize Notes or Journal Entries

Main use case is I want to see all notes about Dr visits together and keep that as a consistent place to look specifically for that info. I don't want to have to weed through general observations or info on who got added/deleted to view this thread of information.

242 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Spitzler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Heidi Fitzpatrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the idea of the journal. It helps me remember what appointments I went to and I can always refer back to what was talked about or discussed. I'd love to see a more organized way of being able to go back to those entries I am looking for. Other journals I've seen may categorize by year, month, or week.

I would also like to see the ability to create folders, within folders, in the Photos & Files section. That way I can organize files and records easier. My father is currently dealing with 2 different hospitals and I'd like to create a folder for each hospital and then sub folders within those hospital folders for the different kinds of care he is getting. For example:

VA Hospital
        - Primary Care
        - Urology
        - Gastroenterology

Christiana Care
        - Neurology

• Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to organize my list of notes so the most recent are at the top.

• Kimery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Making it so the entries have subjects and then let it be sorted. Sorting on a key word would also help.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow user to move journal entries so that they may be listed in order by date of procedure.

• Bryan Keith Oleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When dealing with multiple ailments it would be handy to have a tag I could assign to everything. That way if I wanted journal entries about pain or anxiety it could be easily filtered. This feature should be included on everything so that I can see all my upcoming PT appointments easily. Tags should be self created.

• Karen Lynn Sarraga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use notes to list questions for doctor visits and the doctor's comments. I would love to be able to file notes into folders to keep past notes together for later reference. It will be confusing to search thru lots of notes as the list grows.

Also, a way to prioritize or list by date would be good too. I make notes for upcoming doctor appointments and they list alphabetically where a date sort would be helpful.

As an alternative, a new section for medical visit notes could have folders for each doctor and a date field for chronological sorting with notes features. I mentioned it in another suggestion but it would be helpful to have a choice of type color too so questions can be one color and responses could be another and I'm
        Or taunt points could stand out.

I would like the ability to categorize/sort by medical condition/illness or doctor. Example: have journal folders which allow you to set up based on Doctor seen. This way if someone other than me has to take my mom/dad to the docs they can just click on that doctors folder and see what occurred at last visit and have the ability to sort from there or read all notes pertaining to that doc only.

• Elizabeth Nimrod-Levine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, I think I would prefer to be able to add tags to each journal. Some symptoms can be attributed to more than one illness. Being able to reference that file from any illness it might be would be a much better option, I think.

• Valerie Ann Staten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to categorize my journal entry based on the medical condition. This way it would be easier to find information regarding a certain medical condition instead of sorting through dates and/or journal entries especially when you can't remember the specific date.

Some threads are long and are way down because of the original post date. Would be nice if they sorted by the most recent post date/time

Feedback and Knowledge Base