I suggest you...

Tracking of sliding scale insulin

For a majority of us taking insulin... We take it on a sliding scale... With the ability to track our blood sugar and record the how much and when it would be very valuable to ourselves and our doctor to be able to track the sliding scale insulin taken before each meal or prescribed snack.. Coinciding with the blood sugar Level gives valuable information to be able to adjust the insulin intake for maximum benefit to be able to control BS levels.
Hope I explained it adequately.... I know this would be a great tool for Me in my fight to stay in tight control of my blood sugar levels.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Craig CroninCraig Cronin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, exercise is a vital component, so where is that tracked? I'd like to add steps.

• Mary Ann AbrusciMary Ann Abrusci commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many times when blood glucose is high there is no way to indicate an action that was taken to remedy the situation. The same is true for a blood glucose that was very low. It would be wonderful to indicate the issue was addressed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base