How can we improve CareZone?

To have a pharmacist available 24 hours or pharmacy services 24 hours

To have a pharmacist/staff available for any questions or issues.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cesar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael McCall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It not pleasant to find out Friday night you’ve been allowed to run out of all your pill packs and you can’t reach anyone till Monday to find out why and you can’t even get them filled locally because the local pharmacy can’t reach anyone. Life and death is a Joke with this company.

• Alge Marie Hinson Ellis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be nice. As a
        New customer, I have had so much trouble understanding how you operate. Does your company make the decision on when a prescription should be filled by the record of when my medications are taken. I was asking because I though that was just a log for my convenience.
        I don't keep up with it. Until yesterday, I did not realize if a medication is prescribed with as needed directions, you just hold it until I request it. If my script says refill on June 29,
        Why would you wait until I request it? It should be filled when it is due , and sent to me. At least I have it to take if I do need it. Glad I checked on it, or never would have known the pharmacy would hold it until I request it. . I am glad you are filling it now. Maybe by next week I can have some to sleep when I need it. Thank you!
        Marie Ellis

Feedback and Knowledge Base