I suggest you...

Have a detailed log of when medications are marked as taken including prn.

This feature currently exists for prn medications. However, I'd really like to see it for daily medications too. This would help tracking how good I am about tacking things at the same time every day.

64 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sarah WangerSarah Wanger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GatsbyGatsby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with mtjoseph. I have several medications that I take at a certain time with additional doses that are PRN. Now I have the medications listed twice, once for the static doses and a second time for the PRN doses. This really boggles the doctors staff and I always have to explain!!!

• mtjosephmtjoseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Extend medication schedule to include an "As Needed" option in conjunction with a scheduled time. For example, one of my meds instructions are as follows: 1 by mouth each morning x 5 days starting morning after chemo, continue every 6 hr as needed.

Currently, no easy way to enter this with accuracy so that caregivers understand that this medicine should be considered to be given after initial morning dosage.

An alternative to an "as needed" option on the Reminder feature would be to expand the scheduling options to be more flexible.

The scheduling options should include:
        Repeat Frequency: Hourly, Daily
        Every N period (where period is hour, daily, etc.)

Please explain if the app currently supports this functionality.

• Sarah WangerSarah Wanger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now you can manually change the time taken, which is a step in the right direction. However, I'd really like the time to default to the time you marked it as done rather than the schefuled reminder time.

• Gerri DenninGerri Dennin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see a medicine that I had taken based on the week month and year in a log. Also, have the ability to purge these logs in order to save space. It is really difficult to just randomly pick a date to see what time you took your medicine and if you need to see your times and days you took your medicine or possibly that you missed taking some of your meds. This would also help to print this info for your Doctor to exam.
        Thank you

Feedback and Knowledge Base