I suggest you...

Allow CareZone to Sync With Other Health Apps

Add an interface with common health trackers and websites like Withings, MyFitnessPal, Fitbit and Garmin so that information could be shared across apps.

Right now I weigh myself with my Withings scale and take my blood pressure with my Withings BP meter. I then have to go to my CareZone app and reenter everything there.

I also Have to measure my Oxymitry on my S Health app with my cell phone and then enter that into CareZone. It would be great if they could all just talk to each other.

184 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Greg Anderson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JusDaKine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I Sync the changes on my computer with my other devices?
        When I press sync on my device, what gets updated? Does the computer get updated or does the device get updated from the computer?

• windracer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also like to see integration with other apps like the iOS HealthKit or FitBit.

• Kassi Pham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First off, I love the app. I find it very user friendly and the picture scanning is one of a kind as compared to other med apps that I've used. It's not tedious unlike manual entry in other apps.

Secondly, I wish there was a way to import medication list from other patient portals like MyChart (Epic vendor) or MyHealtheVet (VA system).

Lastly, I wish to have the medication list from CareZone to be exported as xml so that I can import it to other patient portal and hopefully it'll be interoperable for me to add the drugs onto the list.

• Douglas Morrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync with Apple Health, both ways. Other apps do this quite well. Currently I have to enter data into 3 different apps

• Harry Doolabh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Design your app to sync with Microsoft HealthVault or Apple HealthVault so we can have items like blood pressure apps to transfer this data

• Lawrence Levee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every tool I have records to an app on my phone/tablet, having the ability to link automatically with those apps eliminates my need to do it manually

• Dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Connect and share date with apps such as IHealth Glucometer, Withing or programs such as Apple Health etc. so information would not need to be entered either twice or as in my case blood glucose readings also weight from scales etc.

• Lawrence Levee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are so many apps common apps like Google fit, calorie counters including my fitness from under armor, iHealth weight gurus...

• Luc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

transfer data from other apps like Omron Wellness that automatically records my blood pressure and pulse through bluetooth

• william moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apple has a common repo that bp/scale devices already write into. It also has an interface where you can approve other apps to read from its database. careZone should be able to pick up trackers from the health app if a user authorizes it. That would minimize data entry between apps and save the user time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to Port my med schedule to S Health. Everything else is already there.

• Navita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Connect the app to other health apps like steps or apple health to track blood sugars/ pressure / weight etc.

• Navita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Connect the app to other health apps like steps or apple health to track blood sugars/ pressure / weight etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base