How can we improve CareZone?

Calendar Reminder Customization

I would like to see customization of reminders. The options aregreat, but it would then cover anything that you do not specify if you allow for people to customize a reminder for exactly the amount of time necessary.

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Judy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be good for multiple profiles, so each profile would have a different color coding system, and maybe even as far as as sub-color coding system for appointments that are mandatory, and ones that if it can't be avoided to miss, then you can call and cancel. Either way, something to show its someone different on the profiles.

• Holly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now I'm having SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH MY CALENDAR! I would love it to be fixed! My account is new and I entered all my meds and it created automatic medicine reminders for refills in the calendar but some of the bottles I used were old and the dates are not correct and I need to totally revamp all my refill reminder settings... BUT... it won't let me! I already deleted ALL my medicine reminders as instructed and it should have deleted them from the calendar but it did not... they are still there... and they won't allow me to delete them FROM the actual calendar! We should be allowed to delete them from the calendar TOO!!! Please allow that! And please fix your app. I really don't want to reinstall my app in fear of losing tracker data... will that happen? Or will my account be restored? Anyway YES! PLEASE fix the medications and calendar!!!

• Virginia M Gillman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I do not want to be reminded about when to take medication I have them right at the bed and take them before feet are on the floor

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how do I remove a reminder from my calendar, there is an edit and also a remove option but it does not work

• Judy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

10 min. I also would like the ability to enter the amount of time that I would like for a reminder.

Feedback and Knowledge Base