How can we improve CareZone?

Add Security Pin Feature to Android App

Add ability to create a PIN for the Android app to securely lock the app separate from adding to entire device.

797 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Phyllis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

194 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shazz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the app but I don't want just anyone to get into app if they are using the phone.

• Joseph Gluckstern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To ask people to vote on this? Come on, stop being money ORIENTATED FUCKING ASSD
        HOLES. PS. The real reason for this app is to get people to join your pharmacy program. It's a good app, don't get me wrong, but at least be honest about it. People appreciate honesty, especially in the world today

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So far CareZone seems very good/better than other similar apps. Few questions: Do these"votes" make any difference or only busy work to buy time for develp'mt of updates. Is CZ looking for a particular number of "votes" for each suggestion in order to prioritize? If so, I'll give all 1000 votes for this one - security - & leave off voting for the ones that would just "be nice to have." I look forward to your response before I go to other suggestions. Thx.

Why is the Android user always waiting in line for apps or the ability to add a pass code? Ppl using Androids are just as numerous as iPhone users.

• Connie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If there's a password on it, won't that prevent EMERGENCY personnel from having access to the very info they need???

• Cheri Earp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why doesn't Carezone offer the same security as it does to iPhone and iPad users? Does Carezone think that Android users don't need the same security as iPhone or iPad users? This seems like a no-brainer to me. Please add this feature for Android users. If our phones were lost or stolen, our medical information is available for anyone to read! This is unacceptable! If this feature isn't added for Android users soon, I will be looking for another similar app that does offer Android users the security we need.

A passcode for Android is an essential necessity. I hope to see this added feature asap

Feedback and Knowledge Base