How can we improve CareZone?

Add Security Pin Feature to Android App

Add ability to create a PIN for the Android app to securely lock the app separate from adding to entire device.

797 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Phyllis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

194 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do we have to vote for a passcode for android. This doesn't say much about your concern and promise for our security using this app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please add a password protect to android! I love this app but the lack of a password protect makes me nervous and has me considering deleting the app

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the one thing holding me back from downloading this app for my family.

• Patricia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes.

I take a lot of meds.-- I see that using your technology (the app) can help me overcome serious ongoing difficulties with getting them all refilled at the same time each month, having all my medical info conveniently assessible for emergencies and appointments. Yet since privacy is extremely important to me, in deciding whether to use the app I must weigh in my need for privacy. Apparently it comes down to choosing whether to forgo the assistance and convenience of using your app and services vs using your app and services by exposing privacy/security at great risk. I wish I had a better choice. ):

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously... I have to vote up a pass code lock on an app that contains personal medical information? And you already put one on iOS? I'm now concerned about the judgemen of this company. At this point, I hope you just roll in fingerprint support since the API is now part of the Android OS. Seriously.

• Carolyn Henru commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why doesn't Android have password without votes if I Phones and I Pad can? We should be treated the same as them.

• Melinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have to vote to get a passcode for Android..?
        How about I don't use it until you can guarentee information is secure...

• Dawn Marie Pelate. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to add a passcode lock nobody can see my stuff it's very personal. I do have an Android so I love a passcode lock for my Android for my personal medications

• Luis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I won't even think about putting my info. WITHOUT MY OWN private code

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be able to get the unlock code for your phone anytime you want it so we can go through another carrier when we want to go to the intended recipient or the information contained in this phone and I can and should be able to make sure that you want phone that trully want and till that phone gives out and get Warren out then you can get a new one

Feedback and Knowledge Base