How can we improve CareZone?

Add Ability to Create Custom Trackers

Create your own custom trackers with the ability to determine your parameters for recording data.

1,335 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stephanie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

150 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ricardo Perez-Reinaldo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent application, which can be improved by providing users ability to add additional trackers for their particular conditions. For instance liver function (Creatine, Urea Nitrogen, etc.). Ability to name trackers and values.

• Nicole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, menstrual cycle, sex, street drug, water,and urine trackers. Food and exercise logs for calorie tracking

• Eugene Edward Street Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have this. I would like to create a reminder reminding me of when to Catheterization my self. During hectic times sometimes I need a reminder. I'd be willing to say besides me and stephanie I'd be willing to bet a lot of other people would want this. A lot of people wouldnt respond because they think its , in other words they don't want to vote or don't know how to. Thank you for your time I appreciate it.

• Janice Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rare diseases are often tracked using less common lab values & symptoms. Plus, this information is invaluable for current & future research, diagnosis & treatments.

• Sheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are so many important reasons for tracking. Having so many trackers that don't pertain to others out there clogging up the tracker page It would be nice to be able to build your own custom tracker. This might be in a drop down list that when you choose blood pressure it loads the template for the tracker that you currently have. But also have a custom tracker that one can build each field. There would be a title line for the tracker and a place for the time and then one could pick the slider 1-10 or they could pick just a blank line that they could add their own label to. But on all of the trackers there should be a section for notes. Under Glucose it would be helpful to note when the last feeding was or if one had just exercised or if the results were taken at rest. Then if numbers are not in the normal range a person could possibly determine if it is diet or exercise related to abnormal readings. This could all be done with notes.
        I for one am needing to track tube feedings and toileting. I can put them under medications but when I need to look back at the data it won't all be in one spot. Behaviors are another area that doesn't quite fall under the mood. I could use that one if I had a spot to note if it was agitation, ocd, manic and for all a start time and end time option would be so helpful.
        I love this app so far and with a customizable tracker this app would be even greater.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to enter data while we are at hospital. Such as insulin given. When and how much.

• windracer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom trackers seem like a pretty easy (and useful) thing to add. Seems strange that some obvious ones like cholesterol, BMI, etc. are missing.

I get headaches and migraines. I'd like to be able to put in more information. Days, not just hours and minutes. Where headache is located and if or how it moves. Other effects/triggers such as light sensitive or sound sensitive, I also get nauseated. I'd like to be able to add notes. A link to add weather would be a great option, in order to see if it's weather related at times. Pain scale is great, you already have that. Linking sleep too is great. Any added medication, time and dosage used to combat headache/migraine is helpful. Did I need to seek medical help? Yes or no? If so what and where?
        Helpful to keep track and share with doctors to help with treatment.

ABSOLUTELY NEED the ability to create custom trackers and responses or parameters! This is vital to using this app!!

• netWilliam T. Boyd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add trackers for insulin types, amount taken, time of day, foods as MYFITNESS PAL to correlate between insulin and food.  Also, stop booting me out.

• Ava commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the idea. There are many more fields that are required to be tracked.
        Thank you for adding this feature soon :))

Make the medication tracker allow u to put vitamins and herbs in so they r taken at a specific date and time.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base