How can we improve CareZone?

Add Ability to Color Code / Sort Med List Manually

Be able to color code meds. Temp like antibiotics or Pain or yeast. Make your own key. Orange temp anti; Betty Roan

467 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    No shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Margaret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a freeform field on the medication page for time of day taken. Then, allow the list to be sorted by field of choice - name of medication, where it comes from, time of day, etc. Some uses of the medication list are best supported by one sort, others by another. This would support entering data once and using it in multiple ways.

Thanks for considering.

• Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is where a way to customize it to the patient would be a great tool. This way someone could to an alphabetical way, ascending way, descending way, by type, doctor prescribing, etc. Just give the options and let them take it from there. All you at CareZone would have to do, is send out a survey or questionnaire asking what customizable subjects your customers would want.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The way I list my medications or by morning, Noon, evening, and night. It's about the only way I can keep up with it being a have quite a few.

• Micheal W Love commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes , a sort on "What it's for?" would help and a sort on "prescribed by" so that you could group by Dr. That would be awesome!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be great to enter & list meds in the order put in meds_boxes (or by type of med; ie, pain relief, digestive, immunos, etc), rather than alphabetically...

• Sarah Wanger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The medication list is alphabetical. However, on the daily meds schecule, prn medications appear to be in the order I added them rather than alphabetical. Alphebatizing these would make it much easier to find one when trying to mark it taken.

• Joseph Betty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perhaps other people's docotor's or nurses don't know the difference in medications (scary!) but all of my regional ones do and they always ask me to give them vitamins separate from other medications. Being able to group vitamins separate from other under the counter drugs would be very helpful. Even being able to set groups based on a purpose might be helpful.Please make the group names customizable, that way we can name them whatever we want.

• DawgDew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Option to sort meds by alpha, all doctors and alpha by each (different) doctor. Love this app!

• Rita Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They're all technically medication from medical community standpoint & ALWAYS need to be reported whether vitamin, mineral, over the counter supplement especially if from store selling specialty items a big one currently HCG, but many supplements interact with medications, or are contaminated with medications that are made in same plant despite manufacturers stating they're safe none are regulated & tested in any means. PLEASE NOTE REASON THESE NEED TO BE LISTED AS MEDICATIONS MOST DR's DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DO NOR DO PHARMACISTS & FOR YOUR SAFETY THEY MUST LOOK THEM UP ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE HAVING SURGERY OR A PROCEDURE AS THEY INTERACT WITH ANESTHESIA &CAN KILL AN INDIVIDUAL SO THEY'RE ALWAYS MEDICATIONS

• Teresa T. Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great to have an Icon to identify vitamins and supplements quickly. Or better yet a separate section. I currently have the vitamins listed with a "ZZZ" in front of the name of the vitamin so it will put them at the bottom of the list, so they will not be intertwined with the prescription drugs.

• Kayley Anne Olund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also be nice that when you fill the fields of what it is used for like asthma you can choose to
        View them
        By category

• Katherine Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have different types of medication
        1) active taking every day
        2) active take rarely/as needed
        3) inactive

for example
        Cholesterol medication is taken every day

Ibs medication is taken rarely when needed. Sometimes I can go months between taking is. It's active but I don't need it in my face

Old cholesterol medication that I had a reaction to. No longer active but I want it in the list

So Dr asks what meds I am on I pop open the screen and say 'ok these three I take every day, that one i use rarely but it's there if I needed it and those I used but don't use any more.'

• Al McRae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you number your prescription drugs they will appear in the order you number them at the top of the list. example (1 Lisinopril), (2Omeprazole) etc.

• Suellen G Stewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The list really should be sortable so that the major meds. appear at the top. By the time a provider looks at 20 other things you are taking, the one that really rules your life might not pop. A GROUPING option would be great!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base